Saturday 28 January 2012

My first blog interview

Hey guys! Just a really quick post as I'm off to bed.
I was lucky enough to be interviewed by the lovely Claire over at XxDollyBlossom.
It was such great fun to take part and here is a quick look at the first question I was asked.


Hello Carmen! Tell us a little bit about yourself...
Hey, I’m Carmen! I write a blog called ‘Handbag Full Of Dreams’ about fashion, beauty, weight loss, books, music and everything in between! I’m 18 years old and I’m in my first year of college studying for my HND in Advertising & PR. I’d love a job in beauty PR and I’m hoping this course will get me in the right direction. I’m a total procrastinator and I hate it, I’m also really clumsy and trip over my own feet daily! I love fajitas, the colour pink and my dog and I hate spiders, the smell of rain and macaroni and cheese.

If you want to see the rest click here to go to Claire's blog and have a look. Comment on the post  and say Hi to Claire and let me know if you liked it.

I've been nominated for a few awards which is so nice so I'll blog about them tomorrow and I think tomorrow will also be my make up collection! Exciting stuff :)

Hope you had a great day! 
got a few things to catch you up on tomorrow.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed being interviewed for my blog and thank you for the mention! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me be interviewed your blog is one of my absolutely favourites :) xx

      Delete

So.. what do you think? I love hearing your opinions on my post.