A collection of things that have made me a very happy little monkey.
- I have been eating so well (lots of recipes for you coming up) lots of low fat but really tasty food. I've managed to resist so many tempting meals and snacks and have been cooking all my food from scratch. I was thinking about doing a 'week in food' next week, let me know if you'd like to see that
- As well as eating healthy I've been exercising and don't get me wrong I've exercised before I'm not totally lazy but I've just never been consistent in my routine and let it all stop after the first few times but lately I've been running at my local beach and I started Zumba tonight. I've exercised for 4 consecutive days in a row and I just hope I can keep it up.
- I GOT INVITED TO AN EVENT! The lovely Laura mentioned the possibility of an event a few weeks ago but today it was confirmed that I'll be going to the Inglot event in Aberdeen next Friday. Very exciting and will be so good to meet other bloggers from where I live. I'll blog all about it after I've been with lots of photos and no doubt a haul of some of the things I buy. Now I've just got to figure out what to wear...
- My mum came to visit me on Friday. I'd missed her and hadn't seen her since my Grannys funeral two weeks ago so it was nice to see her on happier terms. She's like my best friend and we speak on the phone all the time but obviously moving away for college means I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. She gave me some very meaningful jewellery that belonged to my granny and we had a good chat.
- My iphone that I had a drunken incident with (I spewed all over it and it was already cracked) that stopped working in November randomly starting working again. I'm just using it for the ipod now because I bought a new phone and it's smashed so bad but it's handy to have another ipod incase my phone runs out of battery.
- Summer is coming which means all the beautiful summer clothes are hitting the shops
- Every day is a day closer to my HOLIDAY I can't wait for the sun
- My mum bought me new exercise clothes and I'm in love they are so comfortable and easy to wear and not to mention two of them are pink, one is purple and another blue. Colourful and pretty work out clothing is such a motivator. I'll blog about them as part of my fitness series.
- I reached 100 followers on Twitter
- I'm off tomorrow and I get paid!
So as you can see I've had lots of things to feel happy about lately. What is making you happy just now?