Wednesday 16 May 2012

Scottish Fashion Awards

Hi everyone!

I have some exciting news today..

I've been awarded a press pass for the 2012 Scottish Fashion Awards. I will be able to get photos of everyone on the red carpet (including Alexa Chung) and also get some interviews. It's very exciting.
I will do a full post on the Fashion Awards with all the details soon but I was just so excited that I had to tell you! This will be really good for me and hopefully all of you as well.



This is my first event like this so do any of you have any tips on what to do, how to act or what to wear?

I'm still waiting on a camera cable and I've missed blogging but I should hopefully have one by the end of the week so I can upload all the face and outfit of the days I've been taking. I also have a summer holiday haul to upload so fingers crossed  I can get that up soon.

Hope you are all good. What have you been up to today?

Carmen x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya love, I'm a blogger going to the SFA also! I won tickets to the ceremony but unfortunately don't have a press pass. You lucky thing! I haven't a clue what to wear!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ace!! It looks like it will be such a fun night. Congrats on winning tickets. I know the black tie dress code is so formal its hard to choose what to wear. I hope you have a fantastic night.

      Will go check your blog now :) XX

      Delete
  2. Sooooo exciting Carmen! Bet you can't wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete

So.. what do you think? I love hearing your opinions on my post.